Thursday 29 March 2012

Ways to Find My Blog

So you know how you can put fun little search words and then strangers can find your blog while they are trying to find actual information.  For example, because of my Leon's story people who search for information about Leon's can now find my blog.  Which I angrily pointed out to Leon's in my final email to them.  I didn't tell them they had received a face punch because that didn't really seem appropriate.  A rant about Leon's is not my point.

My point is that I was checking out all sorts of fun things and most of you are just my friends coming to read from my facebook page because I keep harassing you.  Thank you.  I really appreciate it, keep up the good work friends!  You make me feel validated and hopefully if you get some enjoyment out of this then my time is not completely wasted.  Hey - feel free to comment and say, "Karen we think your fantastic, we love your blog, we laugh and laugh and love every minute of it."  To which I would say, "Yea but you used the wrong 'your', so your comment is now void.  Learn to spell and come back and leave me an even nicer comment."  But if you would like to leave me a gramatically correct comment filled with love then I would definitely appreciate it.  I do realize this now leaves me open to your critism for every small mistake I make, but don't worry, no matter what you say it can't be worse than Husband's constant critique (love you sweetie!). 

Still not my point.  I'm getting there though.

So I was checking all those numbers, like the four people from Germany who've read my blog this month, or my tiny Ukrainian following.  Impressive.  But how about the hot link from 'premature ejaculation help line'?  Now that one I just can't understand. 

That was my point.  Somehow some creepy creeper of a website as accessed my blog and I don't know what that means or how to make it stop.  Yucko!

No comments:

Post a Comment